::Japan North 2008 @ Haigh Hall in Wigan::

jamier

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be staying at the Ramada Bolton on Saturday night if anyone fancies catching up for a drink the evening before. :)

thats a half decent hotel, a few weddings there, so dont be surprised to see one :D

only down the road from the meet to, you'll have to take some nice A-roads to get to it :teeth:

I will be staying at the Ramada Bolton on Saturday night if anyone fancies catching up for a drink the evening before. :)

thats a half decent hotel, a few weddings there, so dont be surprised to see one :D

only down the road from the meet to, you'll have to take some nice A-roads to get to it :teeth:

That's what I was hoping! :teeth:

Sounds good. It says it is close.

anyone recommend any of that quick detailing stuff??

obviously ill clean the zed before hand but its a long way away :(

NXT speed detailer is great stuff :thumbs:

Yep, Ultimate Quick Detailer is even better and Poorboys QD+ is better than that because it smells nice! :teeth: I will have plenty with me.

How much and where from? halfords?

Poorboys stuff you will no doubt need to pick up from a detailing shop, though the NXT stuff can be picked up from Halfords.

If you are undecided on which to go for, then why not give them a try at the meet and see which you prefer before buying - Im happy to let you have a play with the nxt stuff I have and see what you think. :)

Poorboys stuff you will no doubt need to pick up from a detailing shop, though the NXT stuff can be picked up from Halfords.

If you are undecided on which to go for, then why not give them a try at the meet and see which you prefer before buying - Im happy to let you have a play with the nxt stuff I have and see what you think. :)

+1 I have all three and will try and remember to bring all to Haigh Hall. Feel free to try them all. :)

+1 I have all three and will try and remember to bring all to Haigh Hall. Feel free to try them all. :)

Yes you are free to try the products out on my car whilst i sit down and watch :teeth::lol:

Yes you are free to try the products out on my car whilst i sit down and watch :teeth::lol:

Thing is, I probably would in the right mood... :blush:

ha, excellent, ill just park my car infront of rob and hope he just starts cleaning it for me without noticing :p

If you dont mind I would like to see which work best, having a black car can get quite damn mucky on long drives..

can you use that stuff on the outside of the rims as well or just bodywork?

ta for the info

Sorry for the late entry chaps, but is there any chance I can join you?

If 'Yes...'

Name: Neil, Forum Name: Neil: 350Z

If 'No' I'll buy a Ford and join their forum instead ;)

Neil

Its Jamie's call but I'm sure we can squeeze another one on. :thumbs:

Digsy said:
Neil said:
Sorry for the late entry chaps, but is there any chance I can join you?

If 'Yes...'

Name: Neil, Forum Name: Neil: 350Z

If 'No' I'll buy a Ford and join their forum instead ;)

Neil

Its Jamie's call but I'm sure we can squeeze another one on. :thumbs:

Give him a call ;)

NUMBER REMOVED

How did you get on Neil, are you joining us? :)

Spoke to Jamie and added my name on the list (albeit on page 8 of this string).

I am coming anyway so there may be a fight at the gates if they do not let me in after travelling over 100 miles to see you guys ;)

See you on Sunday bud.

Neil