www.holdcroft.com / Bluetooth

robs1979

Hi guys,

I found a company (www.holdcroft.com) who sell a bluetooth adaptor to fit onto the existing cradle in the arm rest to connect my phone. The price is around £117'ish but wanted to know if anyone has one of these or if anyone knew what the sound quality is like?

Would I be better of having a propert bluetooth install fitted?

Thanks

Rob

It's pretty good. Not the best but it's discreet and works with the buttons on the steering wheel etc.

I've never had a problem with sound quality but some phones work better with it than others.

Holdcrofts are a site sponsor I think..... Not sure if they give discount.

Would I need a code?

Holdcroft's offer a discount to 350z members. They will require a code for you to verify that you are indeed a member of this club.

If there was no control, everyone could say they were members and get a discount.

I have bought the adapter from Holdcrofts and it works fine..

Neil

I can't seem to find that kit for sale on www.holdcroft.com, can someone post a link? Does anyone know of a converter to connect Sony Ericsson or Blackberry to the cradle in the arm rest?

:surrender:

You will have to call them mate..

The only cradle I managed to get was for the Nokia 6300i. This is an old phone of course! The best bet nowadays is to connect via bluetooth with the adapter.

No, it was Platinum Nissan in Trowbriidge, spoke to a great guy called Mark.

Are you local to Bristol?

Yes I am.

I spoke to Wessex Nissan today, and they've ordered me a bluetooth adaptor for £79 + vat (£92)

Due to arrive Saturday.