To buy or not to buy?!

haylabamba

Well if Richie P can have dodgy puns..............!!

Here's the dilemma. I own an 03 GM, Alezan Z. It has covered around 45k miles. I've recently got the mod bug (thanks all!) and have bought new wheels, chrome billet etc. But nothing that couldn't be removed quickly and easily.

I am now thinking of adding a new ICE system (prob a Kenwood double din). But starting to think should I trade my 03 in and get a newer model before I go too far with any mods?

I love the Zed and would only be buying another one. Don't think my mileage is huge and car is currently having some tlc to remove any stone chips, small dinks etc.

Are the 06+ versions that much better? I understand the interior has upgraded materials, that true?

Seen some lovely examples for sale on the forum, over to you guys n gals, what would you do?

Richard

Well if Richie P can have dodgy puns..............!!

Here's the dilemma. I own an 03 GM, Alezan Z. It has covered around 45k miles. I've recently got the mod bug (thanks all!) and have bought new wheels, chrome billet etc. But nothing that couldn't be removed quickly and easily.

I am now thinking of adding a new ICE system (prob a Kenwood double din). But starting to think should I trade my 03 in and get a newer model before I go too far with any mods?

I love the Zed and would only be buying another one. Don't think my mileage is huge and car is currently having some tlc to remove any stone chips, small dinks etc.

Are the 06+ versions that much better? I understand the interior has upgraded materials, that true?

Seen some lovely examples for sale on the forum, over to you guys n gals, what would you do?

Richard

If you're looking at a MY06 I would say there is not enough difference to warrant a change. An MY07 might be worthwhile as you really will feel the improvements in the engine. Don't get excited about the improved interior - it really isn't that great. :)