ILVA Manchester £50 offer till end of week dont miss out

stanski

Hi

Had my eye on a couple of sofas at ILVA in Manchester for last few months - anyway decided I was gonna go for it and just noticed they have a for every £250 you spend you get £50 voucher back to spend in June.

Offer is till end of this week - so just ordered my 3 seater sofa - got £150 back to spend on my 2 seater sofa which I will buy on Sunday (1st June) Guy already reserved it for me today and sorted the delivey - 3 seater to be delivered free Saturday and the 2 seater on Tuesday! Talk about good service or what! :thumbs:

www.ilva.co.uk

Not all the stuff on the website though. - take advantage while you can :thumbs:

Hope this is useful ;)

Update!!

Talk about good customer service or what! It takes a Danish company to show us though :dry:

got a couple of phone calls to confirm it was still ok to have sofa delivered on Saturday - and even a text just in case I missed the calls which I did initially. Phone call on Saturday from delivery guy to confirm they were on their way and will be there in 20 mins - turned up at 09:00 on the dot (even though its a usual 09:00 till 18:00 job!) carefully off loaded sofa put it in my living room - no damage no fuss - curteous etc - job done! :thumbs:

Why can't everyone be like this?

Got a call from the delivery company about the 2 seater sofa they have reserved for me - delivery Tueaday to check all is okay for that day. Popped in today (sunday) to use my money off vouchers for the 2 seater sofa - 2 secs all paid for job done! (floor manager - god she was gorgeous and curteous and friendly - yes all 3 !!) Guys get to Ilva manchester - never mind the furniture.... (sorry Zed girls I am a gentleman honestly - just ignore that last comment) :blush:

Ha Ha very funny mate! If only - I think I would get a smack in the chops if I stood there and took a picture of her ;) I'm no stalker! :scare:

It will have to be the sofas instead:

These are from the shop display not my living room! :headhurt:

I've gone for a bit of a retro Deco stylie......Chocolate brown is the new black dont you know! ;)

qtrDj9En3r.jpg

oA7DlRz4zO.jpg