12 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your preference?

• During week on evening?
    • Over weekend?
    • Coffee, natter and pics only
    • Meet ,greet, coffee and run out
    • Meet in next few weeks in June
    • Meet in July?
    • Lifes too short just meet next Thursday or Friday evening?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that i'm trying to rub it in but can't make it, flying to Portugal Thursday morning with the girls to celebrate my mile stone birthday. Have fun :D

I'd never have had you down as 40! :surrender:

Not that i'm trying to rub it in but can't make it, flying to Portugal Thursday morning with the girls to celebrate my mile stone birthday. Have fun

You choose Portugal over Trafford Park - Damn it girl have you no taste! :lol: Have a great trip enjoy yourself :thumbs:

She aint 40 Digsy or even 50!

As a gentleman I would not reveal a ladies age! ;)

Am not going to make this now, sorry. My next job is London based so won't be where I thought I would be.....

No worries mate I am intriged by the job - are you a hit man for 350Z -uk forum? :lol:

Not that i'm trying to rub it in but can't make it, flying to Portugal Thursday morning with the girls to celebrate my mile stone birthday. Have fun

You choose Portugal over Trafford Park - Damn it girl have you no taste! :lol: Have a great trip enjoy yourself :thumbs:

She aint 40 Digsy or even 50!

As a gentleman I would not reveal a ladies age! ;)

It's ok Stan we know her real age ;)

Not gonna be able to make it bud, there's an episode of star trek on that I haven't seen :blush:

Only kidding, know everyone's dropping like flies but I'll be there matey :thumbs: Missus even tried making me go out for a meal with her friend but I put my foot down. . .sleeping on the couch now. . .

Dont do that to me mate :scare: - on the plus side I will only need to buy many donuts then wont I? Cheap night! :teeth:

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow - damn gotta wash the car tonight - clear all the fly murder evidence off the front bumper! :lol:

Shame I wasn't coming down a few days earlier. Jayne loves krispy kreme.... Reminds me, can someone give me directions as there is no way I can leave Manchester without going!

Might load her sisters car up with them too! :lol:

Stolen from Stan's PM:

Address is : Barton Dock Road , Trafford Park, Manchester, M41 7PP

http://www.krispykreme.co.uk/Store-Locator/Manchester

Directions:

M60 Junction 9 or 10 depending which way you are driving from.

Go all the way round the Trafford Centre - till you see the new bit they added opposite side of the B5211 Barton Doc Road.

You should see ASDA and COSTCO turn off the roundabout from Barton Dock Road as if you were heading for ASDA/COSTCO you will see Krispy Kreme Donuts on your right.

Stew if your popping back Sunday - swing by mine on the way - I will have strong coffee on tap - something tells me you may need it!

I wont bring my camera on Saturday night mate dont worry :lol:

Cool thanks Chesterfield - dont get a speeding ticket - we are here all night no rush mate! :thumbs:

Dont worry Dave just see how it goes (But I do have a teeny pressie for you so make it if you can ) :p

Hi Pure - nice one - all welcome - the alure of donuts is too much to resist I know!

Damn rain this morning in Manchester - my shiny washed Zed is now not a clean as it was last night - oh well the sun is out again so hopefully be ok tonight

Zedwagon - tell hubby that we managed to get Claudia Schiffer to pose on your bonnet (he will deffo turn up) :lol:

Look forward to seeing you all :thumbs:

Im having the worst day ever at work - so much on!! So i cant wait for tonight so i can just relax with my car!!

... and today someone said to me "we need this finishing today - even if it takes all night."

..not today my friend!!

Im having the worst day ever at work - so much on!! So i cant wait for tonight so i can just relax with my car!!

... and today someone said to me "we need this finishing today - even if it takes all night."

..not today my friend!!

I know what you mean matey - I am not saying any more in case I jinx myself! :surrender:

Even if it rains tonight I will still take pics but we will have to just stay in the place and eat more donuts instead! :yahoo:

Zedwagon - tell hubby that we managed to get Claudia Schiffer to pose on your bonnet (he will deffo turn up) :lol:

Look forward to seeing you all :thumbs:

hubby is refusing poing blank to come - will see what response claudia gets !!

i'm still planning on coming but have just exacerbated an old back injury in lifting a box so as long as its not too bad i'll be there