centre armrest

thane

evenin folks, just a quicl query for you guys. ive got a 53 plate z and find that the seat heater switches can be hit by my elbow during some enthusiastic driving, and the rest a bit far back. is it possible to switch this bit of a trim for that off a newer (06 on?) car? otherwise i'll have to think about maybe gettin something made up myself.

/discuss :)

I've made my own using a piece of foam and some faux leather. Its perfect for me but whether you'd want a non oem-quality product is another question. Most people probably wouldn't like it!

I'll get some pics in a bit..

Here's the pics... i could have made it better - i.e. sew the material instead of glue-ing it as i did. I may re-do it at some point, but i was tryna watch United on tv at the same time!

armrest1.jpg

armrest2.jpg

..and just to prove i can sew - check out what i did in my old bmw a couple of years ago...!!

P1010017.jpg

never had the problem myself but have heard other members with the same issue.. Perhaps it's partly down to how far back you have the seat.

Yeah, it would seem so. A couple of my 350z mates who are very tall used to have this problem, have adjusted the 3 point adjustments on the seat, seems to happen a lot less now.