Bargain GT4 Final Price £23500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scoobylawGT4

Hi all, My beloved GT4 is up for sale (The one on ebay and autotrader is mine too)

I'm asking £25750 on the Trader and £26250 or best offer on ebay.

I am wanting a sale by monday, so i am very much open to offers.

I have a reasonable stand by offer by the trade, but i know once he has it he'll mark it up by 3k+ so hence i'd rather split the diff with the private buyer.

The Car:

All Standard GT4 Spec in ultra Yellow. 8000 miles, and 11months old on a 05 plate.

Bought from uk dealer new by myself. Hence 1 owner.

Never abused or tracked. Pictures available on Autotrader or ebay.

Also for sale is a Brand new set of GT4 wheels and Tyres.

Any interest then please call me 07711325077

Many thanks

PRICE NOW £23500 MUST AGREE IN PRINCIPLE ASAP

IF YOU WANT IT FOR THIS PRICE I WILL ASK FOR A DEPOSIT WHILE YOU ARRANGE AN INSPECTION.

Hi,

As Dorian has pointed out, we would normally ask that members only use our for sale section after being contributing member for some time (or post level) however I understand there have been difficulties registering on the forum, and as such this has prevented you from accessing for a number of days.

Sorry about that. Glad its fixed though. :thumbs:

Thanks for that guys.

I have another forum name on here which is scoobylaw and i used that for probably well over 100 posts, but due to technical problems between the site and aol then i cannot get on with that and the kind Mr Chesterfield sorted me out with this one.

So if i'd always had access on here i would have been more involved.

Troll you say, i'd settle with that name to sell my car privately, i think its the dealers day today. I don't think i'll be sitting down for a week after i've received their kind offer :angry:

No mate, reason been is that i'd look like (as i was accused of been on here) A TROLL.

I've never used pistonheads, so was a bit wiery of going on and immediatly placing an add.

I would hope though that anyone looking for a 350z on pistonheads would also try on here.

If you or any other 350z forum users also use piston heads then i'd be gratefull of a link been placed.

This whole car thing is begining to grind me down now. I love the car too :headhurt:

But is i suppose my time will come to own another one and maybe a TTZ! :thumbs: