TIME TO GET 2 NEW REAR TYRES ! ! ! ! !

M350ZB

Right time to get some new rear tyres, the tyres on my 350Z GT are the following,

CONTINENTAL

245/45R 18 100W

SPORT CONTENTIAL 2

Does anyone know of either a good tyre place based near Basildon/Essex, or somewhere that do good deals, thought i would post it on here and see what feeed-back i got, i do really want to keep with these tyres as i have the same on the front and dont want odd-ball patterns, many thanks for any help guys ! and also are these tyres any good ?

:thumbs:

Well to be honest if you've been running these tyres you should be able to tell us if they are any good!

Online you can always try black circles etc but my local supplier is actually cheaper usually.

i have the same on the front and dont want odd-ball patterns, many thanks for any help guys ! and also are these tyres any good ?

:thumbs:

Could not tell you? You have them on the front so thought you might know.? :surrender:

yeah they seem good, but to be honest never really thrown her about to much round bends e.t.c, but i mean like compared to toyo tyres e.t.c, obv i know there much more expensive, just thought someone may have some info thats all. Yeah gonna check my local suppliers tommorrow as its to late now.

A very good tyre to going by the reviews. You could do worse than them.

You could add approx 1300 to the price quoted for two rears are just get a set of Nismos with tyres from Phil..... :lol:

A very good tyre to going by the reviews. You could do worse than them.

You could add approx 1300 to the price quoted for two rears are just get a set of Nismos with tyres from Phil..... :lol:

nice sales technique Stew, wanna job :thumbs::lol:

I bought mine from Andy on this site. He did them for 450 delivered. Not sure if he is able to do this now though. Maybe sent a PM.

Camskill I believe is a website that will deliver.

Stew where abouts did you get the toyo's from ?,

and bigphil, the falkens, where is camskill, up north or ?

Really need somewhere nearer to essex ! :headhurt:

price from Camskill includes delivery to your door next day then just get them fitted locally.