Talk of so many meets!!

Beavis

Now that wales is over there is so much talk of doing other meets, thats because it's all in your blood now after the weekend.Prior to the weekend i suspect that either you or your partner had decided or suspected it was all a bit geeky, but now that you have done it? well its really rather cool B)

There is talk of another Wales meet in October,wales micro meets, mike's (xstric9x) wedding salute, the Scottish hoon in September, London to Brighton and also the car shows...........and so on.

So what next? What about a summer event?

Put your thoughts and ideas in here, what about a Summer Lake district event?

I would do a Wales event again in the summer, but this time i would take in a costal theme??

Thoughts guys and gals :thumbs:

I dont mind organising or help organising but for me it really as to be an event that is going to be popular.

I would do a Wales event again in the summer, but this time i would take in a costal theme??

Funny you should mention that mate -I was going to post a micro meet run round Anglesey in the next few weeks?

What do people think? Its an obvious one I know bit of a trek but worth it? :thumbs:

Lakes is good as the countryside is so fab, no speed cameras to talk of and loits of ice cream and tea shops (I like a nice bun and cuppa). :teeth:

Just too many other cars in the summer. :(

Lakes is good as the countryside is so fab, no speed cameras to talk of and loits of ice cream and tea shops (I like a nice bun and cuppa). :teeth:

Just too many other cars in the summer. :(

Not much better in the winter either. Wales was pretty quiet traffic wise but that drive would have been impossible in the Lakes. Thats pretty much why a static meet at one of the events would be better. I will be at Cartmel races in my own roped off area anyway :D

I'm up for doing something, Wales, Lake District, anywhere in the North West in fact. Other locations will require more thought/planning but everything would be considered. I'm most interested in meets that involve driving, the shows (i.e. park and ponce) don't really grab me.

I'm most interested in meets that involve driving, the shows (i.e. park and ponce) don't really grab me.

Same here I think that is the heart of this club - its about using our cars not just standing there and polishing them !! :teeth:

(Of course the taking the p*** out of ourselves is the best bit!) :lol:

Funny you should mention that mate -I was going to post a micro meet run round Anglesey in the next few weeks?

What do people think? Its an obvious one I know bit of a trek but worth it? :thumbs:

+1 for me Stanski :thumbs: