Induction kit (pop charger)

Ozz

I would like a pop charger for my 2005 JDM Zed, with heat shielding, feed pipe (if the zed needs one?) etc...

But!

I don't want to pay more than £100 cos I'm Welsh and tighter than a nuns morals. :p

Any traders that can supply or members selling off let me know!

:D

I would like a pop charger for my 2005 JDM Zed, with heat shielding, feed pipe (if the zed needs one?) etc...

But!

I don't want to pay more than £100 cos I'm Welsh and tighter than a nuns morals. :p

£95 delivered in stock and ready to go.

But!

I keep meaning to PM you for one but I thought you didn't include the heatshield?!

How do you want paying? :D

But!

I keep meaning to PM you for one but I thought you didn't include the heatshield?!

How do you want paying? :D

you can paypal to eastshoreracing@btinternet.com will be with you on thursday, heatshield everything included.

hi mate,

considering getting a popcharger, as someone who has recently fitted one id be interested to know what you reckon of it? i know its purely for noise so does it sound good? im running stock zorst aswell but i do like the noise of the stock engine. i just want it to be like many induction kits which sound abit chavvy when you stab the throttle.

cheers,

It sounds great. It's not a 1.2 corsa. It has way more air to draw in so sounds flipping great when you open it up. Hit 4k revs and all hell breaks loose. Before then it 's fairly sedate. It's probably one of the best 100 quid that you can spend! You will not regret it!

It sounds great. It's not a 1.2 corsa. It has way more air to draw in so sounds flipping great when you open it up. Hit 4k revs and all hell breaks loose. Before then it 's fairly sedate. It's probably one of the best 100 quid that you can spend! You will not regret it!

+1 and with Stew on this. Great mod for the money :D

+2 until 4k theres not a lot of difference after that it sounds awesome :drive1

Bought my pop charger from envy at saturdays Japfest, fitted it sunday and wow what a noise when you hit them high revs, sounds really meaty. Next on the list is an exhaust, not too loud and not too expensive either!! Any ideas?

K1 :D:thumbs:

hi mate,

considering getting a popcharger, as someone who has recently fitted one id be interested to know what you reckon of it? i know its purely for noise so does it sound good? im running stock zorst aswell but i do like the noise of the stock engine. i just want it to be like many induction kits which sound abit chavvy when you stab the throttle.

cheers,

Don't do it - the kit appears to badly affect fuel consumption.

Ok, so admittedly its because you know you get such a nice noise when you press the pedal that you just cannot help yourself!

Seriously though, I find the kit accenautes the natural tone of the engine. I really like it and can't recommend Phil enough - turned up exactly when promised.