Feckin loads of Zeds - North Wales!

stanski

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you actually see any others that weren't on the meet ?

I can just imagine the carding they'd get :lol:

Actually come to think of it we did'nt see any other zeds which where not part of this club.

i saw a roadster on the a55 :thumbs:

Are me and Colin going to get free cakes for the rest of our lives for our slight detour?

You and colin are NUTTERS!!! :lol: I've got bite marks in my steering wheel - after that little diversion!! :headhurt: Great fun though - but next time I should have new brake pads and a new set of tyres ! Thanks for waiting btw when I had to pull in for an impromptu roof up job!

It was nice to meet ya folks - hope you like the cakes - enjoy - I've a load to take to work tomorrow - and my freezer is full now - I will be eating almond tarts and cookies for the next 2 months!! :lol:

Thanks for the t shirt Martin :thumbs:

Did you actually see any others that weren't on the meet ?

I can just imagine the carding they'd get :lol:

Actually come to think of it we did'nt see any other zeds which where not part of this club.

I did, saw a blue & orange on the M6 south bound this morning and on our way to the place for tea saw a gunmetal one going the other way, others must have seen it too

On way home saw another one going north bound on M6 :)

That road was built especially for the z and as you saw me and Colin had it all to ourselves and to be fair his driving is pretty impressive to

Both your driving was really impressive you left me for dead a good 1/4 mile behind at one point - ya must have been tanking it big stylie! I dont get a chance to drive my Zed like that - only had it 2 months and its all boring motorway traffic! :dry:

Well I am going back there again - I only work iup the road in Ewloe - maybe we can arrange a micro Zed meet up there again - get a few of the Wales Zed residents going? :teeth:

That road was built especially for the z and as you saw me and Colin had it all to ourselves and to be fair his driving is pretty impressive to

Both your driving was really impressive you left me for dead a good 1/4 mile behind at one point - ya must have been tanking it big stylie! I dont get a chance to drive my Zed like that - only had it 2 months and its all boring motorway traffic! :dry:

Well I am going back there again - I only work iup the road in Ewloe - maybe we can arrange a micro Zed meet up there again - get a few of the Wales Zed residents going? :teeth:

I'm up for that any time of the year bud :thumbs:

Would also be interested. Can imagine there will be another drive coming up shortly :thumbs:

Would also be interested. Can imagine there will be another drive coming up shortly :thumbs:

its a different place in the winter, can be very hostile :headhurt:

its a different place in the winter, can be very hostile :headhurt:

Defo would'nt dream of that route come the cold and wet weather :scare:

A micro meet up there again sounds good - I would say probably over the next few months as opposed winter? (dont want road salt on my chocolate Nissan paint!)

How about you Charlie - Staffs is not that far away ?? Anyone else sort of nearby fancy a micro meet ?? ;)

A micro meet up there again sounds good - I would say probably over the next few months as opposed winter? (dont want road salt on my chocolate Nissan paint!)

How about you Charlie - Staffs is not that far away ?? Anyone else sort of nearby fany a micro meet ?? ;)

would there be any cakes ?