'04 dash/centre console/cubby into facelift

RavenDW

I'm sure the answer to this has been posted, but since people usually want to do it in the other direction I'm struggling to find it.

I was wondering if the cubby area/radio surround trim from a pre-facelift is a direct swap. I know the lower section surrounding the gear shifter and has the AC controls is different, but I only want to change the 'top half' that goes from the radio to the centre console gauges.

I've got an '07 facelift (not HR) with the built in satnav, which at this point is many years out of date in terms of map updates. I'd rather have a cubby to put things in or mount my phone/tablet/ whatever.

I'm keeping an eye on eBay/breakers and if a pre-face lift centre console/radio surround fits and comes up then I might buy it.

Edited by RavenDW

• RavenDW changed the title to '04 dash/centre console/cubby into facelift
7 hours ago, RavenDW said:

I'm sure the answer to this has been posted, but since people usually want to do it in the other direction I'm struggling to find it.

I was wondering if the cubby area/radio surround trim from a pre-facelift is a direct swap. I know the lower section surrounding the gear shifter and has the AC controls is different, but I only want to change the 'top half' that goes from the radio to the centre console gauges.

I've got an '07 facelift (not HR) with the built in satnav, which at this point is many years out of date in terms of map updates. I'd rather have a cubby to put things in or mount my phone/tablet/ whatever.

I'm keeping an eye on eBay/breakers and if a pre-face lift centre console/radio surround fits and comes up then I might buy it.

Have a look at workshop 12 mate, that's what I'm saving my pennies for.

13 hours ago, pintopete58 said:

I have a complete centre console no switches or dials but I want to sell as complete unit.

I can take more pictures tomorrow .it will include the hole centre console £200

20210916_163212.jpg

Is there a hole in it Pete 😂

• Haha 1