2004 350z DE project

DiMarco

How do Ladies and Gent's,

So I thought I would create a thread for my 350z project. So as some of you might know I have bought a 2004 DE 350z. Now she is a category N from Copart but all honestly she looks in pretty good nick. From the car arriving yesterday I have noticed that the previous owner who sold it through Copart has tarted it up before selling by putting another bumper that used to be orange and has been badly rattle caned 🤣, badly scratch silver bonnet and a new headlight. From what I see this was to hide the damage to the NSF. The car runs really well and gearbox seems good which is the great news. I am going to need a few bits like a NSF wing, front bumper which i am looking for an N2 and possibly a bonnet depending how much and it being in grey. That's the start so far as I haven't gone over it to much as that will  be today. I am going to be making YouTube videos of this build like I have done with previous cars encase anyone is interested and can follow the progress and give me some hints and tips throughout 👍. The first video will be coming out this week possibly today. Be great to see some of you guys on there.

https://youtube.com/@sparrowscarprojects-em3fe?si=xpPxHTv40l8e7w1-

Watch this space 😉

• Like 3

11 hours ago, MONKEYSOCKS said:

Just watched your video mate, did you find out what exhaust was on it?

No not just yet I have it on some drive in ramps. It looks like it has some decats on which have been welded up. So I will also be looking for some sports cats.