Zeds Here!

Alex

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WEll meeting for me at 6.30 at Deer Park isnt a problem, I can be there as I could almost walk there lol! So is it actually at Deer Part to meet then Derek, not the BP or the Beefeater or anything?

Alex,

It's Deer Park as in the BP Connect petrol station at M8 J3 with the hotel next to it and not the houses next to Knightsbridge and Deans :D

I'll be there at 6.30pm

p.s. it's the petrol station at the opposite end of the road from where that Shell one is that you like so much :p

You can count me in Minel, I will be at the garage at 6.30 tonight, and shame Derek that it isnt the Shell :teeth:. Looks like I will have to fill up there before we set off B). LOL.

P.S. - PM'd Rev and hopefully he will be able to make it if everything goes well today too. And hopefully Gus can still make it then there would be the 5. Which is good numbers for a localish meet I would think :)

And the rain has been pishing down in the last hour or so just to emphasise the Scottishness of the meet :p

Looks like V will be doing the hospitality bit and buying everyone dinner :D

Left Edinburgh at 4pm and it was nice and sunny and got some rain and hailstones on the way home.

Hopefully there will be 4 Z's and some rental car tonight B)

Astra TIPTRONIC! :ninja::lol:

Should get there ok V but direction on multimap weren't too clear but should find it :scare:

at the end of the dual carriageway (end of slope before big roundabout :ninja:) you have a few cheap hotels on your left (that's if you come from the M8 then the dual carriageway towards Bellshill can't remember the name of the roaddd!) turn left and keep going along the lake until you see the hotel on the left, just before the fairground ( :scare: )

Yeah, it was a real good night guys, thanks for getting everything organised! Hope it can be done again sometime, and thats true - Gus's desent did not last long at all so hope you enjoyed it :blush:

All I can say is it's a good job I wasn't still hungry by the time we got to dessert :D

Good to meet Val and Derek again, and Alex for the first time. Let's see how long Alex sticks with his plan to not put any mods on ! :p

Go on, you know you want to ;)

Next time Lew hopefully, and we can see all your hard work !

Gus