Zeds Here!

Alex

Hey Guys,

Yesterday I collected my 350 from the local Nissan dealership and all I can say is wow! Im still a bit cautious as going from a 1.6 to this :blush: so tend to take it quite easy. It is such an easy car to drive and has a good ride, im so happy with this and can see myself holding into this for a little while to come. Only concern is that my mum is using it too just now till she goes back abroad end of next month as she is working temporary here which means no Nissan till after 5pm :rant:. Soon as I get it later if the weather stays sunny I will get some photos taken and uploaded to the site. So hopefully any meets or events that are hosted soon I am now worthy of going :teeth:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little trick you can use is make sure the car is empty of fuel when you've finished with it at then end of the night. Then your mum will have to fill it up

Good idea save me the money, i mean I put it to a full tank last night and today its just at half which aint bad considering a fair bit of driving, and not always slow :blush: including a drive to Edinbugh and back!

Well Minel I will meet up if you still fancy it, I think revsport was up for it too, wonder if derek would as he stays about a 15min drive from me lol!

If you wanna orgaise something I would be up for that, as long as its either weekend or after 5 during the week as my mum will be using it then for a little.

I might (hopefully) be on holiday next week if you and the guys want to meet up.

Alex,

You didn't come out of the Shell Lizzie Bryce at about 9.45pm did you tonight ?

I was sitting illegally :blush: at the exit in a blue MG ZR on my mobile and was positive it was a Z coupe in my rear view mirror coming out of the garage onto the roundabout.

Im not sure but I went into Shell yesterday twice, and the secong time was later at night, so it could well have been :teeth: As I always fill up there for the wee birdy that works behind the counter, damn tasty B)

With regards to meeting up now that we know you and minel could make it, I will PM rev and see what he says cause I havent seen alot of him these days.

Sounds good to me man, I spoke to rev and he said just let him know when and where and thats cool :) so if Monday suits then Derek can just post when he is available on the monday and then we can get time sorted. If that suits everyone?

P.S. Car goes in tomorrow to note some issues, (car came with the passenger handle scratched quite bad, not like length but depth and the vent on passanger side is broken).

Tonight I hit the car door from some one elses motor, an unusual and will NEVER HAPPEN again to my baby :rant: So hopefully Nissan can sort that as it haws left a small ripple and scrape on it :scare:

Pretty busy at work these days, not sure when I'll get out. :dry:

Where you staying Val, I'll possibly try and make it, but can't guarantee anything.

Be good to see you and Derek again - wouldn't like to miss a Scottish Z meet - think I've been to them all ( ie 2 :p ) so far !

Gus

I would probably make it around 7.00pm if that helps Gus. Would be nice to increase the numbers against the Italian :p

Will need details of your hotel V - name and postcode.

Is leaving the Central area around 6.30pm making Motherwell area for around 7.00pm ok with everyone ?

I would probably suggest Deer Park services Livingston the ideal meeting place at 6.30pm if that's ok with everyone ?

Names attending below please:

1. V

2. Derek

Will put Revs name down just now cause he said whenever suits so I will PM him and ask him to check this thread. And regards to meeting there would be good for me derek.

1. V

2. Derek

3. Gus ( hopefully )

4. Alex

5. revsport

I would probably suggest Deer Park services Livingston the ideal meeting place at 6.30pm if that's ok with everyone ?

Derek, you got a postcode or description for Deer Park ? I don't know Livingston at all.

Also, if you PM me a mobile number, I can let you know by 6pm whether or not I'll be coming - will save you waiting around wondering.

Gus

Gus,

If you come on the M8 at Hermiston Gait, go past the Newbridge cut off then take the next one at Livingston.

On the slip road, go to the roundabout at the end, keep to the right as the road on the left merges away to miss he roundabout.

The BP Services are right ahead of you - can't miss them, 2nd exit on the roundabout with a Premier Travel Inn on it's right hand side.

I'll PM you my mobile number.