Boss kit hassle

Forgive me if this has been spoke about before, has anyone any experience fitting a momo boss kit to their 350z? It seems to fit the elec plug in the gap it doesn't then allow the 'nipple' (grow up 🤣) to go to the right hole. I've triple checked it's the right part, but it's like it's on back to front. Please help while I still have hair left

• Like 1

Posted in the wrong section . This is for new member intros. Hope you get it fixed. Move it to technical you have a better chance of a response there.. 

Edited by Payco

21 hours ago, Payco said:

Posted in the wrong section . This is for new member intros. Hope you get it fixed. Move it to technical you have a better chance of a response there.. 

Yeah realised after I posted but no idea how to move it tbh

• Like 1

Go into your post and look top right where you will see three dots and edit to say moved to technical help. Pop a new post in technical help. If you can’t manage that then just type a new post.. no harm done either way. I’m not being a teacher , just trying to drive responses and help for you..good luck..

Edited by Payco