GT4 Wheels - I need some photos

Little Miss

Some of you know that my alloys were refurbed the wong colour :angry: by Nissan Sunwin and i'm having to fight them to get them replaced.

So, if anyone has GT4 alloys can you send me pictures of what they should be like as i'm complaning to Nissan HQ and need a comparrison.

Ta :thumbs:

Some of you know that my alloys were refurbed the wong colour :angry: by Nissan Sunwin and i'm having to fight them to get them replaced.

So, if anyone has GT4 alloys can you send me pictures of what they should be like as i'm complaning to Nissan HQ and need a comparrison.

Ta :thumbs:

Variousstuff034.jpg

Yeah005.jpg

Megs001.jpg

Meguairs017.jpg

They are the best ones of mine I could find :)

• 3 months later...

Hi all,

I am about to have my second set of alloys (GT4 standard alloys) under warranty. I had bubbling after 18 months and now at 3 years they are replacing that set. These are not refurbs as they are straight out of the nissan box. I just extended the warranty as I might need another set in 18 months :)

Just as a footnote Nissan has also agreed to respray my nismo kit for a second time as the skirts around the wheel arches seem to go white after a while - so much for "we fire diamonds at our paintwork!" in their marketing blurb.

Hi all,

I am about to have my second set of alloys (GT4 standard alloys) under warranty. I had bubbling after 18 months and now at 3 years they are replacing that set. These are not refurbs as they are straight out of the nissan box. I just extended the warranty as I might need another set in 18 months :)

Just as a footnote Nissan has also agreed to respray my nismo kit for a second time as the skirts around the wheel arches seem to go white after a while - so much for "we fire diamonds at our paintwork!" in their marketing blurb.

Nice car ;)

Your newbie status changes once you post a certain amount :)