Pain in the arse!!!!!!!!

davetstan

After polishing my car late last night, I noticed my main headlight bulb had gone again....

Normally I take it to my garage to get it changed, as I am beyond crap at doing anything myself. But, as it was a nice day I decided to have a stab. What a pain in the arse it is to change something you would think so simple. Having an import, I have no halogen lights so had to take off, my front off side wheel, dismantle half the inside of the bumper just to get at it before swapping it out.

Then to check it was working I switched the lights on before putting it all back together. It worked, sorted.... another hour putting everything back together and job done.........so you would think.....

Forgot to switch the lights back off hadn't I, so then I had a flat battery :rant:

All in all took me best part of four hours..... nice one....

Moral of the story, don't trust me to do anything coz I am a complete arse...

:thumbs:

We all have to go through the pain of the lights mate...

Its even worse if you forget to put the grey cap on.. esp after you have put the wheel back on... And then even more worse when you do exactly the same on the other side... DOH... Oh yeh, then you have to take the bumper 1/2 off and remove the light unit to rescue a fallen indicator bulb......