Passenger side washer jet doesn't work :(

neo

Haven't used my Z in a while :blush: took it for a long drive to recharge the battery, tried to clean the windscreen and the passenger washer jet doesn't work, the drivers side isn't that great either but at least i know the pump works, tried cleaning the hole with a pin but still no luck on the passenger side, tried to pull off the pipe to the jet but it feels like its gonna break the clips on the jet, does the pipe actually come off tho ? 

if it needs new/used  jets how much would they likely be and are they a easy fit ?

Cheers

Edited by neo

Could be the one-way valve in the supply just before the tube come up from the engine bay near bonnet.

Without it the pump pressure falls and passenger side is furthest away from pump.

Cheap as chips to replace... I think even Halfords can supply.

• 6 months later...

Wow, didn't realised it had been this long, car was booked in last week for it's MOT, on the way there all the window washers stopped working, of course the pump had gone, had to wait till today to get it sorted as the part wasn't in stock and they couldn't source a 3rd party one :( all sorted now and hopefully should last another 9 years :)