T CUT TIME

martinmac

Sorry to hear bout that Martin, can't imagine anything more annoying. hope it gets sorted.

:scare: good it will get sorted quickly.

Rabbit ? you got it tea then ?

We had road kill deer the other week, very fresh wasn't there a couple of hours earlier.

Is your real name Cletus?

Sorry to hear bout that Martin, can't imagine anything more annoying. hope it gets sorted.

:scare: good it will get sorted quickly.

Rabbit ? you got it tea then ?

We had road kill deer the other week, very fresh wasn't there a couple of hours earlier.

Is your real name Cletus?

Nope, but Daisy can still be distracting ;)

Hope its sorted soon Martin :thumbs:

- just think of the sunshine we are supposed to have this week - that will keep your chops grinning :teeth:

Thanks Stan. Thanks ( again :blush: ) to Phil, its in for surgery Wednesday morning so should be fine.

Anyone else at Phils tomorrow :D

- just think of the sunshine we are supposed to have this week - that will keep your chops grinning :teeth:

Thanks Stan. Thanks ( again :blush: ) to Phil, its in for surgery Wednesday morning so should be fine.

No but tell him to reply to my PM or I'll :cry:;)

Probably my fault for keeping him busy. Best giving him a ring bud :D

Think we need an ESR christmas club. Will just send him money every month on direct debit. Aither that or I will have to learn to drive :lol:

Probably my fault for keeping him busy. Best giving him a ring bud :D

Think we need an ESR christmas club. Will just send him money every month on direct debit. Aither that or I will have to learn to drive :lol:

Hes on the case, just prodding him along. :teeth:

Christmas club sounds interesting, maybe I could tell the missus I'm being taxed more and send the differnce to Phil and then when I have enough he can just send me bits haha