female z owners

flirt

right.....i finally managed to take a picture of the girl that lives on my road with a 350z. she had just finished washing it in the sun wearing nothing but a bikini!!!!! lazy b*tch didnt even chammy it dry!

:wub::lol:

Whereabouts in Cheshire are you, I'm on my way :drive1:teeth:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right.....i finally managed to take a picture of the girl that lives on my road with a 350z. she had just finished washing it in the sun wearing nothing but a bikini!!!!! lazy b*tch didnt even chammy it dry!

Whereabouts in Cheshire are you, I'm on my way :drive1:teeth:

That will be a re-routing of the Wales meet then :D

You really shouldnt post pics of your sis up :p ...these guys will be all over her like flies. :lol:

She single? :teeth:

whoooooooo my post has to be the best this week!!

so do these 350z ladies drive coupes or cabbies?

whoooooooo my post has to be the best this week!!

so do these 350z ladies drive coupes or cabbies?

LOL... Both. :D

saw a hot chick in a z on the m6 last week, and wondered if she was borrowing it or if it was hers. any female z owners on here!

Bl**dy cheek. There always has to be someone like you who cant face the fact that females can own a Z :rant:

We dont all spend our money on nails & shoes you know!!!!!!!

hey so there is!! wasn't debating the fact you can own one. didnt mean it to offend! but will check your parking skills out ;) lol

So after turning upto Wales in a girly MX-5, are you prepared to eat your words that females can't own Z's

I'm hoping Tilly put you in your place too :lol:

Think an apology is due seeing as you broke your car on purpose so us females couldnt show you up. I think you were scared :cry::lol:

saw a hot chick in a z on the m6 last week, and wondered if she was borrowing it or if it was hers. any female z owners on here!

Bl**dy cheek. There always has to be someone like you who cant face the fact that females can own a Z :rant:

hey so there is!! wasn't debating the fact you can own one. didnt mean it to offend! but will check your parking skills out ;) lol

So after turning upto Wales in a girly MX-5, are you prepared to eat your words that females can't own Z's

Think an apology is due seeing as you broke your car on purpose so us females couldnt show you up. I think you were scared :cry::lol:

whoooo race race!! lol didnt you see over take the mx5???

anyway next time clean your wheels cause i was trying to do my hair in yours and it wasnt happening!! he he

love flirt

anyway next time clean your wheels cause i was trying to do my hair in yours and it wasnt happening!! he he

love flirt

I thought only 350z's were allowed on the wales meet? :dry: I could have been there in Sarah's Mum's punto! :lol:

love flirt

I thought only 350z's were allowed on the wales meet? :dry: I could have been there in Sarah's Mum's punto! :lol:

we had an omega and an mx5 :thumbs: both were last minute dead zeds though :headhurt:

Hmm fair enough!

Have we got more than 12 female members yet?

Could do a calendar ;)

Yoyre on your own on this one bud :lol:

sounds good to me, ive got the camera :thumbs:;)

If the calenders short are you gonna bite the bullet and tuck it between your legs for December? :lol:;)

Hmm fair enough!

Could do a calendar ;)

If the calenders short are you gonna bite the bullet and tuck it between your legs for December? :lol:;)

It will still show mate :thumbs:;)

Jay just said he would though! :yuck:

Hmm fair enough!

Could do a calendar ;)

He's gonna wear his mankini and foam wash his car :yuck:

Hmm fair enough!

Could do a calendar ;)

He's gonna wear his mankini and foam wash his car :yuck:

worse! Pole dance too!!!! :yuck::surrender: