350Z after crash

M350z

Hi, 

Im just looking for a bit of advice as i dont really know how to go about handling this. My 350z was t boned a few months ago and and hasnt been back on the road since. Im looking to sell her (sadly) but wondering how id go about this and what price i should be looking for. Heres some details: Its a 2002 JDM import. 90,000 miles. Black. Completely stock apart from alloys (19 inch Japanracing JR18 Hypergrey). The damage was a write off and i bought the car back, i do not know whether to repair the damage (will attach photos), or sell her as is. 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you

Some pictures before crash crash and after: (As you can see the b pillar was damaged, along with driver door, side skirts and rear panel)

IMG_4278 2.PNG

IMG_4277 2.PNG

IMG_4279 2.PNG

IMG_4280 2.PNG

IMG_4281 2.PNG

IMG_4282 2.PNG

IMG_4283 2.PNG

IMG_4284 2.PNG

IMG_4285 2.PNG

IMG_4286 2.PNG

IMG_4287 2.PNG

IMG_4288 2.PNG

IMG_4289 2.PNG

Most expensive thing is going to be paint for you to fix this, other than that, the door will be £1-200. The side skirt, you can probably keep that one and then have it painted and blended with the quarter and new door. Can't really see what' wrong with the B Pillar from the photos but if you're keeping the car yourself, you might even be able to cover the damage with some Carbon Fiber caps or something along the lines as long as you aren't too fussed.