Windscreen washers not working

Noble Bernard

So I got a warning light saying my washer fluid is low. Topped it up, and then the front windscreen washers are now not working at all. The headlight washers are still working. Thought the nozzles may be blocked but they both stopped working at the same time so guessing that there is no washer fluid actually getting to them.

I replaced the windscreen washer pump about 12 months ago and I can hear it whirring when I try to activate the washers so I know thats not the problem. It looks like the tubing going from the reservoir to the nozzles runs down into the engine bay underneath everything. Does anyone know how easy it is to get to so I can check for leaks etc. 

Many thanks.

Hi,

Diagram of the windshield washer system available here: https://nissan.7zap.com/en/er/z/z33/5+701+65535/e/289/

Should give you a basic idea of where all of the pipework runs so you can check for leaks. 

As you said, it's worth checking the nozzles too but would be a bit of a coincidence for both to give up at the exact same time.