wii(un)fit

MrLizard

anyone else made the same mistake as me and purchased wiifit? (zedrush please ignore)

plugged it in, got on it, was told i was 'a fat b*sdtard', then proceeded to play the balance games whilst eating fried chicken.

brain training is more rewarding as im good at that, am i missing the point?

I have only had the 'wii' for about 2 weeks, bizarre thing that it is!

anyone else made the same mistake as me and purchased wiifit? (zedrush please ignore)

plugged it in, got on it, was told i was 'a fat b*sdtard', then proceeded to play the balance games whilst eating fried chicken.

That's just had me in stitches!! :lol::lol:

the Ski Jumping is a laugh when drunk tho im worried im going to break the board, having a game telling you to jump without jumping is quite off putting when half cut,

ive been told i have to 'give the wiifit a go' this evening, i will report back tomorrow with conclusion :surrender:

At the start you get to choose your trainer, both of which are 'in shadow' from the various curves i chose the female thinking it would be something to look at whilst training, i was wrong on two counts

1. She is always in shadow and looks like something out of a horror movie.(Think small girl from the Resident Evil movie)

2. Women are definitely more flexible than men.

Words of Warning

I would suggest no one tries the yoga, insane b!tch was more flexible than my old stretch armstrong... i fell over twice :(

Non human entities (inc zedrush) dont seem to tire from pushups, i however do, quickly

Jogging on the spot with a glass of wine isnt a good idea

Suffice to say I failed and have been told 'i have to have another go'

Meanwhile the Misses who chose the bloke for the same reasons i chose the woman seems to be getting on ok :rant:

Superb! So I think if you can drink booze or eat while doing it then it's no good for me!

I think we should be getting some eye candy, if they take out version 2 with hot girl trainers who have a cleavage flashing problem I'll invest in it!

tut tut did'nt take long to get onto Adult theme Wii's eh - he he he :lol:

Sounds your better off washing and waxing the Zed every week then all that getting up and down lark with wash mitts should help keep the old ticker going :thumbs: