Advice for a Broken Zed

PAWL3Y

Welcome all,

Last September, I posted the attached video of my beloved 350z which had developed a significant knocking sound, becoming a 350d. Unfortunately this occurred days before I had to move location for a career change, however, the general consensus was that it was terminal. Fast forward 6 months and after considering many options (engine change, track car build, break for parts etc.), unfortunately I think it is time to let it go. The time and cost required to achieve any of those ideas is simply too much for my current appetite and situation (moving location frequently), and I would rather the Zed goes on to better things.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16iYwMi8B9ul7-N0prC4smQcjqzhr-nlh/view?usp=sharing

I was wondering if anyone had any advice or ideas on what is best to do next?  Can anyone signpost me to any breakers who would potentially be interested? Is it worth getting an opinion on the knocking sound in person (in the slim chance it's not major), and does anyone know someone in the Herefordshire region they would recommend? Or should I simply put it up for sale on this forum as it is?

As it stands, I plan to do the latter and put it up for sale as soon as I can visit to take some photos. I'd just like to open it up to the forum in case there are any alternative options out there!

20200926_105542.jpg.19ae37559ad9de86f138267c287a1f21.jpg

Chris

• Sad 1