Sad day for my Z....got crashed by a German

fatalus

A sad day for my Z today..an idiot German tried to unpark his car without even looking backwards and the result is this....How stupid can a man can be? And the worst...he just got a mnor scratch in his rear bumper!!! At least he was kind enough to settle everything... Maybe my yelling at him made him more "motivated" towards it ;)

Anyway, what do you say it is the best for it being repaired? Change the rear fender alltogether (which involves cutting it out) or should I try have it repaired by hand if possible?

What a idiot. I hope you gave him a good piece of your mind.

Don't mess around having panels repaired, since he is paying have them replaced.

+1 Good advice.

+2 get it done properly and not a make do. Sorry to hear your bad news

In fact it will cost more than 4-5000 euros!!. It involves door and rear fender replacement and painting of the whole left side including the rear bumper which got some scratches...and of course his insurance will pay for everything! Just for you to know and avoid in any case any minor bump.. It is COSTLY!!!!!

In fact it will cost more than 4-5000 euros!!. It involves door and rear fender replacement and painting of the whole left side including the rear bumper which got some scratches...and of course his insurance will pay for everything! Just for you to know and avoid in any case any minor bump.. It is COSTLY!!!!!
How much????? Im sure it can be done cheaper, however lucky your insurance are paying up :thumbs: