Boot Size

Cleon73

here's a question that will make all your V6s splutter, how big is the boot, will it fit a golf bag and trolley, hope this didn't make you all choke, lol, could actually be a deal breaker for me as the only reason I need a car is for golf, oterwise I'd stick to my motorbike, but hey, if I've gotta have a car, might aswell make it a good un!!!!! 350z all the way, hopefully, if the boot is big enough! Lol

5 minutes ago, Mikey_S said:

Could get the trolley in the passenger footwell potentially 

Heres the sticker you'll see when you lift the lid :lol:

decal.jpg

Only thinking one golf bag, so potentially fit trolley in boot too. Thanks fellas!! 

Maybe, the strut brace may prevent It. I'm sure there'll be someone along soon to confirm that they have managed it :thumbs: 

One option if it's a struggle would be to take the spare out on golf days, this would give a bit more depth. 

Edited by Mikey_S
Dodgy spelling
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mikey_S said:

Maybe, the strut brace may prevent It. I'm sure there'll be someone along soon to confirm that they have managed it :thumbs: 

One option of its a struggle would be to take the spare out on golf days, this would give a bit more depth. 

Or ditch passenger :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1