Well bk to the bodyshop! But should i paint the roof black?!

shire350Z

Should i paint the roof black?!  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should i paint the roof black?!

• Paint Black
    • Paint original in GM

the new m3's look good with a black/cf roof B)

didn't the TT come in a sports version with a black roof

grey and black...........

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/320238.htm

Yeh TT does come in a range of colours with a black trunk, roof and hood. Saw a nice orange one the other day !! :dry: .... But.. As the TT is more centre weighted in design it lends its self to the 2-tone, as the Zed is more weighted towards the rear (longer hood) I am still not sure... that is for the roof/trunk/hood option...

As long as the roof is very high gloss black so it matches the wind screen and boot screen I think it gives it the look of a Targa type car...

Just my opinion!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tough one to call which black to go for thats the only problem, or would a really dark grey/black look better to match the carbon better

No, deffo the shiny black to match the rear window surround, mentioned above. :thumbs:

someone find me that colour match :lol: on the slowest computer in the world here!!!

think i should have the rear window tinted to???

a mate off mine got done for havin his front two tinted so not sure wether or not to have the front two done! cant just have the two little rear ones done think that would look a little out of place

someone find me that colour match :lol: on the slowest computer in the world here!!!

a mate off mine got done for havin his front two tinted so not sure wether or not to have the front two done! cant just have the two little rear ones done think that would look a little out of place

Not a fan of tints - look a bit odd as you can't do 'em all.

Not a fan of tints - look a bit odd as you can't do 'em all.

+1 makes most cars look like vans or imports imo

all 4 look B) but attract unwanted attention and a fine

I dont think its a Zed code, still been searching and it seems that no one has a code, its just a very high gloss black paint.

You need to tell the body shop to find the closest match to the black paint on the rear hatch and then gloss it up to a mirror / glass like finish to get the right effect...

You will be polishing that baby for ever more!!

I dont think its a Zed code, still been searching and it seems that no one has a code, its just a very high gloss black paint.

You need to tell the body shop to find the closest match to the black paint on the rear hatch and then gloss it up to a mirror / glass like finish to get the right effect...

+1 - jst get the body shop to do some testing to find a match. They should have some tester cards to get them pretty damn close :thumbs:

+1 - jst get the body shop to do some testing to find a match. They should have some tester cards to get them pretty damn close :thumbs:

what black paint on the rear hatch ? do you mean the top black tint on the glass ?

what black paint on the rear hatch ? do you mean the top black tint on the glass ?

Yeah the tint or whatever the finish is on the glass. Should be able to find a black gloss that near as damnit matches

Yeah the tint or whatever the finish is on the glass. Should be able to find a black gloss that near as damnit matches

because its under the glass, a dark black with lots of lacquer would suffice imo