Its a sad day when this happens...

MrLizard

Such a waste of good cars! Just shows you how many bad drivers are out there :wacko:

That is a bit unfair as we don't know the circumstances. MY Crashtra was written off and I wasn't even in it!

I'm quite sure that some (if not most...) of the crashes in the slideshow were caused by bad driving but you don't know!

Maybe they lost it avoiding a child in the road.....

hhhmmmm i would say that prob 98% of those crashes are because of bad drivers tho stew. Also if they where doing the correct speed they would not of had to swerve as much and do that to their car

:teeth: I'd say at LEAST 98%!!!!! :lol::lol:

It was slightly tongue in cheek, just saying that as everyone makes that assumption.

My mums neighbour crashed his Noble avoiding an idiot that pulled out in front of him on a dual carriageway. He wasn't even doing 70 but the car was mince! The papers all went nuts insinuating all sorts of crazy stuff as it was a very quick car.

It was my brother in law (Police man) that put the record straight and told us what had ACTUALLY happened. It read very differently in the papers!

Sorry Jay, just making a point that things are not always what they seem! ;)