The longest 12 days of my life

martinmac

If its not dropped already, pick up some coilovers whilst you're there, Mart. ;)

I was going to mention it but his wallet was cowering in the corner as it was :lol:

Its ok, Im back up your way the week after for a holiday and Phil I now want it sprayed yellow. ;)

:teeth:

If its not dropped already, pick up some coilovers whilst you're there, Mart. ;)

I was going to mention it but his wallet was cowering in the corner as it was :lol:

You tuners, you're all the same........ taking our wallets hostage. :p:lol:

Anytime you want to set-up a shop in NZ. :D

:yahoo: Nice line up of mods Martin. You know it's the start of slippery slope. :lol::p;) Look forward to seeing the rest of the photos.

You tuners, you're all the same........ taking our wallets hostage. :p:lol:

Anytime you want to set-up a shop in NZ. :D

:yahoo: Nice line up of mods Martin. You know it's the start of slippery slope. :lol::p;) Look forward to seeing the rest of the photos.

Think we are beyond slopes and more into free faal now Bronzee. Hoping to make a few pennies cleaning cars in Wales :blush:

Oh its there bud, already cost me a bathroom so far so I have to be a little restrained. Major brownie point gain was deciding not to get a GTR so a bit to go yet :D

I know what you mean mate :blush: When I bought the Gallardo my missus was like ''if you can afford that car then you can afford a new kitchen'' :scare:

Now I've sold it I'm pleading poverty :lol:

Oh its there bud, already cost me a bathroom so far so I have to be a little restrained. Major brownie point gain was deciding not to get a GTR so a bit to go yet :D

I know what you mean mate :blush: When I bought the Gallardo my missus was like ''if you can afford that car then you can afford a new kitchen'' :scare:

Now I've sold it I'm pleading poverty :lol:

You ought to change that last item in your sig then to Kitchen....maybe ;)

Only 5 days to go now :yahoo: Will have to get round to modding the list of mods tomorrow. Thanks again Phil for the ongoing support. C west will look cool on the front B)

And thanks Zedrush, you must have a photo of just aboiut every Zed part ever made..... ot do you own them all :lol:

Good journey up bud, alarm call booked :lol::D

Think Zedrush will pretty much empty the pace today Bronzee.

I still have my joker to play, something nobody else has ;)

First guess - as its a roadster and you guys like to show off the inside so much and don't have so many buttons to play with - a change of steering wheel? :)