so i bought a volvo.......

davej

some of you may remember my little altercation in my old ford ranger

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11517&highlight=

So it got written off, and after a small battle with the insurance company (in the end i got the truck back and cash, a guy at work is rebuilding it, looks better than when i had it)

So anyway needing a diesel runabout to go to work and back so i picked up an ex-surrey police Volvo V40 and tootled off to the internet to find a helpful friendly forum to help me sort out the "issues" it has. So the volvo owners group, good technical support, but turns out i found in the middle of a bit of a moment, now the link to the forums gives you this

http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/ :scare:

Makes me really like the warm fluffy atmosphere round here! :teeth:

meanwhile anyone know about common rail diesels............

Dave

Sounds like a Val and Sarnie lovers tiff........

My mate owned a VERY popular local car forum, it ended up getting over run by schoolies that thought they were cool. One of his admins account got hacked so he shut it down. It was a 'rival' forum that did it! Really stupid.

Sounds like a Val and Sarnie lovers tiff........

My mate owned a VERY popular local car forum, it ended up getting over run by schoolies that thought they were cool. One of his admins account got hacked so he shut it down. It was a 'rival' forum that did it! Really stupid.

Beavis as prime suspect ;)

I managed to to go on during the brief interlude when they were back up,and it seems (after wading through an 86! page thread) it started after someone slated a garage about the standard of work so in fear of libel the thread was pulled and then it escalated in to a squabble between the committee of the Volvo owners club, who shall we say make ebized and martinmac look like young whippersnappers! and some them havent embraced the internet have had a fall out with the younger members about the direction the forum and owners club were going!

meanwhile anyone know about common rail diesels............

Dave

Like what?

Why mine isnt picking fuel up when i go to start it, but when it finally starts runs fine!

you holding back on the best one then ?? you fool ;):lol::lol:

:lol: I think lost that one, most of the old school people on here have probably seen it and new members would be like wtf?

Still a very entertaining read though :lol:

:lol: I think lost that one, most of the old school people on here have probably seen it and new members would be like wtf?

Still a very entertaining read though :lol:

No never made public knowledge I dont think , just the favoured few.. :teeth: