WTB: Black Alloys (OEM or Aftermarket)

Tayl

Hey all,

I'm looking for a full set of black alloys, be them Ray's or aftermarket (quite like the look of Bola style wheels). All wheels are to be straight/not buckled and preferably minimal to no damage (curbing etc). 

If possible, an adequate set of tyres on them would be preferred too (not massively bothered about brand of tyre as long as they have some tread left on them and have no cracking/uneven wear). 

Regards,

James.

On 16/08/2019 at 20:21, Tayl said:

Hey all,

I'm looking for a full set of black alloys, be them Ray's or aftermarket (quite like the look of Bola style wheels). All wheels are to be straight/not buckled and preferably minimal to no damage (curbing etc). 

If possible, an adequate set of tyres on them would be preferred too (not massively bothered about brand of tyre as long as they have some tread left on them and have no cracking/uneven wear). 

Regards,

James.

Hi James,

I have a set for sale here 

Wrapped which can be removed. Black once wrap removed. Priced dropped to £1300. They are £900 each new from Nissan without tyres.

Edited by Payco

• 9 months later...