350z Headlights (standard)

Demoz

Hi guys, I'm having a huge issue trying to source some headlights.. The lenses on mine are full of little spider cracks.  After some digging I've decided not to dig deep and replace for aftermarkets.. I want to get myself an old set of OEMs, split them open and style them myself.. Demons eyes, DRL kit, sequential indicator strips etc.. But, I've spent about 2 weeks finding breakers on ebay and messaging them.. The headlights seem to be like rocking horse.. Erm, food? 

Anyone got a set they might be willing to part with? 

Oh, if it helps, I've got a 2002 import so 2003spec with the HIDs as low beam and rubbish yellow standard high beams. 

Hi Demoz, I have a pair xenon headlamps from a 2003 UK car, not used since 2013, approx 70k miles. The ballast and connectors are not included since I put these on my LHD headlamps. I am in the UK (Wiltshire and Hampshire) from the 8th until 13th of June and could bring them with me if you are interested?

Edited by s13-200sx

That might be perfect. I will send you a pm.. It's mainly just the front lenses I need to replace but I think it's going to be easier just to swap the units over then I can have a fiddle with my old ones and not be scared about breaking them by accident