Wind Noise From Drivers Window

strider86

Hello people, long time since i posted but im wondering if im the only one with a irritating problem!?!?

When i get over 65/70 mph i get wind noise from the top of the drivers window, is this something to do with the rubber seal around the door, or something far more sinister and annoying?? the good news is that sometimes the faster you go it goes away...is that my only option? :lol:

I seem to remember reading about this before.

Try the search as I'm sure iit was here it was posted.

Probably the rubber however possible that window motor or stop is is causing the problem. I think the window reset is here too! Worth a try.

• 3 months later...

Im having this problem with my passenger door, at first i thought it was because of some cracked paint above the door, but just had that fixed and the noise is still their.

I did not think it was the window becuase it does go down and then back up when the door is opend and closed but when looking last night it appears to be not going all the way up.

When i try to move it up the extra bit it does not budge, but the motor clicks.

Having read the post this looks like it needs resetting. Can you confirm this is correct, and how much time this is likly to take, the uk weather is unpredictable and don't want to get caught short with my door in pieces.

thanks

OK checked window again and the window is returning to the full up position as far as i can see but it looks like the door seal might not be in properly. could really do with a second opinion. is there anyone near Basingstoke that would be willing to have a look? If it is the seal are these expensive to have replaced?

thanks