Birdview sat nav

martinmac

Just wanted to post this as a further consideration when choosing a sat nav. My birdview is less than a year old and failed in Feb. Nissan dealer checked it and ordered a replacement .

So its now April and I have just phoned to get an update. It still hasnt been dispatched :rant: I am also told that the dealer ordered one for another customer in November and that still hasnt arrived :headhurt:

So are Nissan going to pay for all the extra petrol you are using???

Being totally lost since November is not on. Hope you find home soon.....

I would imagine that this is common if they are out of stock for that long..

Funny, my sister said she wanted to look at a qashqai, I told her to get an older one with no warranty!

Shame no one in the supplier speaks English, and no one in Nissan speaks French. And all the translation software in the world is banned from all computers in both companies! :lol::lol:

If you bought the car new take it back saying it not Fit for Purpose lol. But you would be more than happy with compensation so you can buy another sat nav

Dont think the dealer would pay Nissan prices, £1800, but thats fitted sir :wacko: Forgot to ask how much it was fitted and working ;)