What a Weekend!!!

davegti

Picked up the 350 on Friday Evening :yahoo:

Had to Work Saturday leaving 0630.... Woke at 0530 and went for 20min drive :blink:

Got home and went out for a drive till late :yawn:

Sunday......went out for a drive :teeth:

Yesterday had day off work and ............... went out down to Eastbourne B)

So after all this im now 400miles into ownership and it just Great :D The sound is sooo sweet, the look is pretty fantastic but i',m thinking that its just an all round feel good machine and i'm loving life :teeth::wiggle:

Right off today again for some Paintshield-damm it i'll have to drive to Sutton :yahoo::yahoo:

http://www.picfury.com/galleries/ImageGallery-889.html

Your damm right i'm busy driving :drive1:throb::bose:

It really is a great car and i'm saddened to see her beaten overall by the S2000 in the autoexpress as a sports car :bangin:

But then i've been in both and i know how the land really lies....350z :#1:

Had the front end coated in paintshield on tues, brilliant job but 6 hours to fit seemed forever.... aparrently these are equal hardest to fit alongside Ferrari 360's, so in good company.

:teeth::D:teeth:

Hi Dave,

Glad you enjoying the car, I'm loving mine after picking up last Saturday. I can't stop beaming when I come out of the office/house and see her there! :teeth:

Anyway, was just wondering how do you find the paintshield? is it very discreet, i.e can you see the lines etc?

Also if you don't mind me asking....... whats the damage?

Mark

Hey Mark,

The Paintshield was £380 for bumper,front bonnet,wing ends and wing mirrors. more info here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1241

If you chose just to cover the bumper and mirrors there would really be any sign of lines but with the wing ends and bonnet they are visible. However stand further than 1m away, you don't really see them and my friends and neighbours didn't notice until i pointed them out. Personally i think its pretty cost effective as this coat can be removed when selling time comes around and no front respray will be required.

When the coat was applied i already had two chips with 450miles on the clock and gentle driving :scare:

Hope this helps and glad your loving your 350 too :thumbs:

Hey Mark,

The Paintshield was £380 for bumper,front bonnet,wing ends and wing mirrors. more info here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1241

If you chose just to cover the bumper and mirrors there would really be any sign of lines but with the wing ends and bonnet they are visible. However stand further than 1m away, you don't really see them and my friends and neighbours didn't notice until i pointed them out. Personally i think its pretty cost effective as this coat can be removed when selling time comes around and no front respray will be required.

When the coat was applied i already had two chips with 450miles on the clock and gentle driving :scare:

Hope this helps and glad your loving your 350 too :thumbs:

Thanks Dave,

I have to admit that I'm thinking about getting Paintshield on as well. Just that I'll need to get the two big stone chips that are already on there sorted before I do! :dry:

But thanks for the info....