Styling

wedmonds

Hi Chaps,

Anyone able to give advice on where to buy, costs, experience, pictures etc on the following bits that I am looking into getting:

1. Grill for the front (not the mesh one)?

2. Smoked Rear Lights - I see you can get the film for them but are they recommended?

3. LED lights for the front of the car. I have heard there are some available for the Z?

4. The luggage designed specifically for the boot of the Z?

Thanks all!

Wayne

I can get the 350Z Coupe Official NISSAN Luggage Set brand new for 550pounds. Its expensive but looks sharp and fits beautifully in the car

The set includes four bags:

Duffel Bag

Garment Bag

Messenger Bag

Wheeled "Carry On"

PM me if interested...

-ray

what do you mean by LED lights for the front of the car, Sidelights or the wing reflector LED lights.

don't see the point of specific luggage, too expensive. You will always have a problem with the antil roll bar so best to get some soft bags rather than hard cases.

I was thinking of the LED type lights like on the RS8. Not sure where they exactly fit on the Z (hence why i dont know whee to look) but a few people have mentioned them to me.

Do you mean the R8?

WRT to case i'd get soft holdall style bags rather than suitcases if you want to manipulate it around the strut bar etc..... :)

I had two decent sized cases in the Zed last week. They were Delsey super lights, not sure exactly on the size. Side by side againt the tonneu and they didn't really move. Still space for two soft bags too. That was without going into the cabin side of the strut bar.

The official lugage set is nice. like i said its pretty expensive. But hey if you got the cash, want to sport Nissan Branded Bags, and want your suitcases to fit like legos into the boot then its for you. A friend of mine in th US bought them and they are without a doubt really nice. but for my travels, my small rolling suitcase, laptop messenger bag, and backpack all fit into mine pretty easily.

• 1 month later...
Any other thoughts on Smoked Rear lights?

How much to get them sprayed and where I could get them done in the South East?

forget smoked, go for the LED rear lights, they absolutely look the dogs b******s!!!!!

Seem to recall CTD in Germany had luggage sets and smoked "Lexus" rears whilst looking around for some other bits.

http://www.ctd-germany.com/index_e.htm

Not bought anything from them so can't comment on customer service / quality etc.

probably one of the most expensive suppliers for the 350Z.

To give an example the item below is £70 on their site, £10 from ESR

carbonside.jpg

Seem to recall CTD in Germany had luggage sets and smoked "Lexus" rears whilst looking around for some other bits.

http://www.ctd-germany.com/index_e.htm

Not bought anything from them so can't comment on customer service / quality etc.

probably one of the most expensive suppliers for the 350Z.

To give an example the item below is £70 on their site, £10 from ESR

carbonside.jpg

As said didn't buy anything from them and was shocked by some of the costs. Phil reduce your time spent on email / phone and get that online thing working ;) Good catch by the way :)