350z Tegiwa Harness Bar

blaqkaudio

Hi everyone,

Tegiwa Harness Bar

In great condition, nice and shiny :) Originally bought with the intention to have new seats, harness setup etc. 

Was only fitted to the car for a few months before being taken off and stored in my garage since...need the space now, so it's got to go.

Due to size, £90 picked up from ME8 area 

Cheers,

Dan  :thumbs:

13022394_10153781026578218_1572058519_n.jpg.2c9603f57e0ca6bb0d511d17bd108888.jpg

20180807_143749.jpg

20180807_143802.jpg

Edited by blaqkaudio
Left some text out

I may take this, need to check regs for hillclimbing I do and if allowed. Will let you know next week when back from holiday, obviously if someone wants it before then by all means sell it to them. 

On ‎13‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 16:43, G1en@waxandshine said:

I may take this, need to check regs for hillclimbing I do and if allowed. Will let you know next week when back from holiday, obviously if someone wants it before then by all means sell it to them. 

No problem it's still available, feel free to get in touch when you're back

20 hours ago, blaqkaudio said:

No idea unfortunately, bought it off a forum member here who had it fitted to theirs, fitted in mine perfectly

Hi mate, it is a universal one. I don’t suppose you have the 2 support bars with it that attach to the floor do you? I will have it, if you do. 

2 hours ago, Chrisyboi said:

Hi mate, it is a universal one. I don’t suppose you have the 2 support bars with it that attach to the floor do you? I will have it, if you do. 

Didn't come with the support bars unfortunately. Does come with the rose joints for connecting them though which I'll include. Was going to get a friend to fabricate some up but never got that far

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
26 minutes ago, Pattzed said:

hi guys, is it safe to run these harness bars without the attachment bits which go to the floor? I'm scared it will take up my seat room, quite a big guy.

I would imagine that it would not be strong enough with out fixing it to the floor compromising on safety . . . more so as you say you are a big guy