Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nardo_Z

Bright Orange 350z - M1 Southbound

Recommended Posts

Spotted a bright orange 350Z going southbound on the M1 (approx 4pm yesterday) sounded tasty and looked VERY clean. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was heading southbound on the M1 on Thursday around 4pm. I was heading from Jct 16 down to Jct 11. Mine was clean as it had only just been polished and you would've heard me before you saw me :lol: Unless you were the knob in the GLE 63 AMG that was tailgating me, in which case you saw me first hahaha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha, nah I was on the other carriageway and in my nondescript daily. Sooooo you won't have seen me!

 

Love the colour in real life!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha that's good then, the guy got irate with me because I didn't go over 80 whilst in tons of traffic. He undertook me and was going mental, I laughed at him then he sped off.......and undertook a marked police van :lol:

 

I made sure to pull into the slow lane as I went past him on the hard shoulder with the van behind him flashing lights and all and laughed again. Guy looked proper angry lmao.

 

Cheers man so do I, pictures dont do it justice especially when the suns out and she is clean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahaha brilliant. Love winding people up like that. My favourite is blowing kisses. Sends people mental.

 

Love to see it up close, I'm based between Milton Keynes and Leamington Spa. PM me if you're in the area so I can have a perv (of the car!). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Nardo_Z said:

Hahaha brilliant. Love winding people up like that. My favourite is blowing kisses. Sends people mental.

 

Love to see it up close, I'm based between Milton Keynes and Leamington Spa. PM me if you're in the area so I can have a perv (of the car!). 

Yeah blowing kisses really winds people up hahaha.

 

Ah right whereabouts? Im based just off Jct 16 of the M1 not far from Daventry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/07/2018 at 13:50, Erni902 said:

 

Ah right whereabouts? Im based just off Jct 16 of the M1 not far from Daventry.

I work at Rebull in MK about 3 days a week and am in the Gaydon/Leamington area 2-days and weekends. (I live near Southam) 

 

Sometimes drive through Daventry on the way home from RB depending on traffic. :thumbs:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Nardo_Z said:

I work at Rebull in MK about 3 days a week

Sorry to butt in, assuming that's missing a "D" in there and you work at Red Bull, I work just down the road in the Yusen warehouse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Coopen87 said:

Sorry to butt in, assuming that's missing a "D" in there and you work at Red Bull, I work just down the road in the Yusen warehouse

Yes there was a "D" missing. Small world!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×