Gen 3 Glasscoating

Wheels 370z

Not used it myself, but after a quick search it looks like a fairly standard ceramic coating.

My only concern would be how easy it will be to apply - their website does state it's professions use only and should not be used as a DIY coating. Whilst it's possible that this is just them covering themselves, given the age of the product and the seemingly sparse updated variations I suspect that it will be particularly demanding to use.

If you're comfortable with applying coatings and you particularly want to use this, I don't see any reason not to. Otherwise there are plenty of better known alternatives that I suspect will be (much) easier to use that are readily available. 

Due to visit a detailer tomorrow to have a chat but...... invested a fair few hours today with clay bar etc etc, used Maguires compound which has removed pretty much all of the swirls and finished with the Mag. Gold class carnauba wax and I'm over the moon with the result, wash, foamed and done about half the car in 3 hours and the panels done are like glass. :)

Claybar makes such a difference I claybared my 650i last weekend which is obviously much newer but looking forward to giving the 350z some love, it's never had a proper detail really just lots of washes so time for a treat!