I need some help!!!

Matt jb88

Hi guys, I'm a new member im looking to put some Jr 11 wheels on my 04 plate zed, just wondered if putting different sizes on the front to the back will effect the tracton control.eg. 18s front 19s rear.

Also what would be the recommnded sizes I could have without having to do any arch work. 

I see lots of people talk badly of staggered sizes, but i ran 18s rear, 17s front on previous cars with coilovers, and i never felt any real loss in performance or handling, obviously im sure theres track heads, that can prove that over certain speeds its bad around corners, but personally ive always liked the staggered set up because it helps with front lock, and gives you better arch gap rear... But im not totally diehard on performance, as i rarely track/drift

I ran 18/19 and it was great, the car was excellent on and off track. Almost certain that Id have had TCS issues with that setup ......... except I always has TC turned off :D

The early Time Attack S13's used to run 17/18 stagger, S2000's run it as standard too so I dont think its a bad thing dynamically.