Any call of duty 4 players out there?

xStric9x

Yes there is I am a member of a great community though the servers are in Dallas.We have 3 Cod 4 servers up a Cod 2 and a Cod uo server up.

server Ips for Cod 4 are All out war ranked server 67.19.62.214 port 28960

All custom maps 2 67.19.62.214 port 28961(ctf and other game types)

All custom maps 1 67.19.62.216 port 28960 (just custom maps tdm)

Site and forum http://www.uzaclan.net/index.shtml great bunch of people from Europe and the states.We also have a wow and a guild wars community too. We actually rent our own server so we pretty much do what we like with it.Always trying different games out.Thats one of my main hobbies then my Z :) The servers are quiet of late but once a couple of us get on it soon gets busy.

Yes there is I am a member of a great community though the servers are in Dallas.We have 3 Cod 4 servers up a Cod 2 and a Cod uo server up.

server Ips for Cod 4 are All out war ranked server 67.19.62.214 port 28960

All custom maps 2 67.19.62.214 port 28961(ctf and other game types)

All custom maps 1 67.19.62.216 port 28960 (just custom maps tdm)

Site and forum http://www.uzaclan.net/index.shtml great bunch of people from Europe and the states.We also have a wow and a guild wars community too. We actually rent our own server so we pretty much do what we like with it.Always trying different games out.Thats one of my main hobbies then my Z :) The servers are quiet of late but once a couple of us get on it soon gets busy.

might stop by some time on your cod4 server :teeth:

what gamertag to you play by,Renegade for a guess ???

Ok we'll watch out for you pings high for us 150 but you soon get used to it.

:wacko: i try not to play on a server with a ping 60+

try my free for all server (not 350z-uk.com related) - 77.74.197.159:28960 - awe 1.1 and custom maps, not many play it tho :wacko:

**sorry to OP for this thread hi-jack :blush: **

Just reading this, I was playing a mate's 360 the other day and I think I was playing against you Neo. Got caned since I don't play games very often. :blush:

sorry,wasn't me, only got the game for the PC.

Can't get used to a joypad for these types (FPS) games :blush: , can't beat a mouse n keyboard :teeth:

Just reading this, I was playing a mate's 360 the other day and I think I was playing against you Neo. Got caned since I don't play games very often. :blush:

Can't get used to a joypad for these types (FPS) games :blush: , can't beat a mouse n keyboard :teeth:

There was someone with a name like that that must've shot me in the about 40 times. I can't do it with a pad let alone a mouse and space bar!! :lol::headhurt:

I used to play alot of counter strike and counter strike source on the PC up until recently. I was really good and playing a first person shooter on the xbox360 really narked me because I knew I wasn't as good at them as I could be on the PC however I've really got into cod4 and regulary finish top of the team. My tag is macc4 if anybody wants to add me, I play it on my 360 quite a bit in the evenings.

There was someone with a name like that that must've shot me in the about 40 times. I can't do it with a pad let alone a mouse and space bar!! :lol::headhurt:

there is a device for the xbox360 that lets you use a mouse n keyboard, (XFPS pro) i tried the first version but is was complete shite, the newest V3 (green,sniper edition) is supposed to be much better :S

they might have been using one to get headshots all the time :blush:

there is a device for the xbox360 that lets you use a mouse n keyboard, (XFPS pro) i tried the first version but is was complete shite, the newest V3 (green,sniper edition) is supposed to be much better :S

they might have been using one to get headshots all the time :blush:

Is it easier to shoot with that set-up then? I tend to adopt the kamikaze approach for the first few until I go to the other extreme and go sniper! :surrender: