[SOLD]**SOLD** - 370z RARE Berk Technology Cat-back exhaust

Having recently swapped out to a different system, my Berk Technology system is up for sale. Designed for the 370z, stainless steel system, cat back. Comes with a selection of bolts and new/used gaskets, you may need to buy one gasket as one is pretty worn.

The system offers a great improvement over the OEM setup. Not crazy loud, can be quiet when you want it to be, but opens up really nice when you ease onto the loud pedal.

The system is in great condition and polishes up a treat, flexi's are in good shape too! Being picky, there is a very small 'dent' (for want of a better word) in the top of the rear car but this can't be seen when fitted and I only noticed when cleaning up ready for sale. One of the mid pipes was showing signs of wear so I had this repaired by a local welding guru (see shiny bit of mid pipe in pictures).

By all accounts this is a very rare kit and not seen for sale often. New these are around £1,500

I bought this exhaust for a very keen price from a trusted forum member, so am passing the savings onto yooooooooouuuuuuu (whacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man reference).

I'm asking £650 delivered to your door (UK mainland).

Or £600 collected from Dorset (BH21 postcode)

Any questions please ask. I also have more pictures on file also.

IMG_5626.JPG

IMG_5625.JPG

IMG_5620.JPG

IMG_5618.JPG

IMG_5612.JPG

IMG_5611.JPG

Edited by mattross1313

Yep all good thanks, Martin. It's just like the one I had on the old GT (which is a good thing).

However, Nissan's new idea of adding fake engine noise into the cabin is really starting to get on my nerves. Whatever was wrong with just dropping the window a little and enjoying the REAL noise! I'm doing some digging and there might be a way to get this turned off by a dealer.