BLUEWATER MEET - 22 June 2008

Zedrush

June the 22nd 6pm, okay boys and girls planning another meet, with better drive out convoying on to the huge Thurrock meet. And also better pics as will be lighter and video footage for the 350z youtube advert I wanna do. List your names whos interested :thumbs:

Even if you dont have a 350z you are more than welcome to come if you are thinking of buying one or want to meet people with similar interests, all are welcome, although for video will only get shots of the Z but shots of all members for promotional purposes :thumbs:

2064114914_64df528915_b.jpg

Zedrush

Limiter

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im up for that as long as Ricky is going and can give me a lift!

Also a few days after my birthday!!! Yes that is for real this time! :lol:

definatly love to see rickys new car there B)

Ill get him along, its quite a way away so i think it should be ok. Jay, you need to let me know when the car is ready, we have a lot to organise :thumbs:

not an owner, just a wannabe at the moment but aiming to get a z in the next 6 months. so will tag along if thats ok, prob in a mates mr2 turbo as my sh*troen wont keep up lol. :blush:

Zedrush

Limiter

Andy

Sl114

Rickya

Martinmac

H5

Dave (davidwatson85)

Nice Dave, Steve will your missus let you come them :lol:

not an owner, just a wannabe at the moment but aiming to get a z in the next 6 months.

Ditto :teeth:

The otherhalf lives 5 mins from Bluewater, so providing we're free we'll pop along, check out the marques! They do look superb all lined up...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...