water proof HD action cams

RDON

looking to get buy a cheaper alternative HD water proof action cam for all the snorkling i hope to do on our honeymoon and wondered if anyone can recommend any good alternatives to the Go pro's? 

TIA

59 minutes ago, Andy_Muxlow said:

Hi Rick, I use an sj4000 camera it was quite cheap it also came with a waterproof case. i think i got it from amazon or eBay. I use it when driving as well sometimes.

thanks Andy, will check that out. 

Hi mate, I bought an Apeman from Amazon with loads of accessories for about £70 https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01JS00NFE it comes with a spare battery as well which is very handy.

Here is a vid of me in the shark tank London aquarium the other day. Change the settings to 720 (it defaults to 360) - I filmed it in higher resolution but YT seems to drop it to 720 for some reason.

I haven't owned a go pro before so no comparison to work against but for £70 its something which if you lose it you could swallow the cost a bit better than hundreds for a go pro!

2 hours ago, coldel said:

Hi mate, I bought an Apeman from Amazon with loads of accessories for about £70 https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01JS00NFE it comes with a spare battery as well which is very handy.

Here is a vid of me in the shark tank London aquarium the other day. Change the settings to 720 (it defaults to 360) - I filmed it in higher resolution but YT seems to drop it to 720 for some reason.

I haven't owned a go pro before so no comparison to work against but for £70 its something which if you lose it you could swallow the cost a bit better than hundreds for a go pro!

Thanks buddy  I will check it out ;)