Newbie and help required

Hi there 

My wife and myself are looking to buy a 350z and thought this would be the best place to come to ask what to look out for? 

Move noticed they do go a bit crusty and rusty under and around the subframe and mountings etc. Is this major problem. There’s one we have seen at the moment and it has advisory’s of rear subframe brackets and near side front subframe brace bracket has some rust? Is this a easy part to replace? 

Thanks guys for your future help 

Welcome along :thumbs:. There is a W brace underneath that test stations like to advise on, you can get aftermarket ones from traders on here, Tarmc Sportz and Torqen. There are also a couple of member traders that regularly brake Zeds you can alsorts of bits from. Another place to check is the insides of the wheel arches. When I bought mine I checked out a lot of different Zeds before I settled. A good history with the vehicle is more important than mileage, other than that, check out the buyers guides on this form, there will be lots of other great bits of advice on there. 

:welcome: to the forum.

None of the parts that you have mentioned are expensive to replace.

I am dismantling 4 x 350Zs at the moment so I always have a good supply of low mileage preowned rust free parts in stock.

Have a look at the buyer's guide on this forum, lots of good info in there.

Alex. :)