Sun, 11th March Northwest countryside drive near clitheroe lancashire, info and postcode on post #8

Rob350

Alright guys.. seeing all these meets being organised up and down the country got me thinking if i should organise another countryside drive out in March for us northeners :D ... I'm thinking 10th/11 march

What do you rekon?? We'll go on some different roads to last time, and maybe just stop at a little cafe instead of a country pub.

Anyone interested....

Edited by Rob350

16 hours ago, Rob350 said:

Cheers Matt, it would be good to see everyone again,  I enjoyed organising my 1st meet, hopefully get somewhere near 10 people again... I'll put a post up on the Facebook page tonight aswel I think.

awesome for a first drive that mate.... i had 12 at one point in Wales that was fun haha!!

Looking forward to it but that first weekend is no good for me (be many more opportunities though i'm sure)

Matt

• Like 1

Iv had a lot of interest on the FB page also so it's looking like there will be around 10 people again.

I'm going to book us in for Sunday 11th march, weel meet at Mitton hall again in whalley at 10am to set off at 10.30. The route is about an hour and 20mins to the cafe, and then back.

There is plenty of parking at £1 per hour and it's a big cafe so plenty of seats for us all.

Meeting place...

MITTON HALL HOTEL

WHALLEY

BB7 9PQ

Edited by Rob350
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Conlonl said:

I’d be keen, my cars pretty loud tho so might draw some unwanted attention, I don’t you guys to be like “who’s that guy, he’s not with us” 

Don't worry mate, iv got a k1 so you won't be much louder than me :teeth: get yourself over for a good drive out with a gang of zeds :thumbs:

2 hours ago, Conlonl said:

I’d be keen, my cars pretty loud tho so might draw some unwanted attention, I don’t you guys to be like “who’s that guy, he’s not with us” 

cant wait to see it mate... :thumbs:

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Spatt said:

Rob if your undecided on a day can we pencil Sunday as the preferred day?

Yea that's fine, I was going to update it tonight recommending Sunday. I'll update the FB page tonight.

Sunday it is :thumbs:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, TT350 said:

I don't have gaybook

Haha me neither,  I get my gf to post on the FB forum page so more people can hear about the meets and stuff. Don't worry the forum is my 1st and prefered method of all things zed related lol

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Rob350 said:

Don't worry mate, iv got a k1 so you won't be much louder than me :teeth: get yourself over for a good drive out with a gang of zeds :thumbs:

This doesn’t make me feel better lol I have the k1 bungs out tripled with a stillen y pipe and berk decats lol I cant hear anything other than noise 

5 hours ago, TT350 said:

Loud? Twin turbo, no cats and a scorpion y - back, here.

Do not fear thy volume.

I sit at all traffic lights revving so I can hear it pop and flame.

Sounds good we can have a hoon off haha is there a Facebook page I should know about?

19 minutes ago, Conlonl said:

This doesn’t make me feel better lol I have the k1 bungs out tripled with a stillen y pipe and berk decats lol I cant hear anything other than noise 

Oh s*#t.... :scare: I like how you've warned us all of how ear bleeding loud your car will be haha, I can't wait to hear it now.

A decibel meter was brought to the last meet, we could all have a gamble on 1. Who's the loudest exhaust is and 2. Who can guess the closest decibel of the loudest exhaust lol 

13 minutes ago, Rob350 said:

Oh s*#t.... :scare: I like how you've warned us all of how ear bleeding loud your car will be haha, I can't wait to hear it now.

A decibel meter was brought to the last meet, we could all have a gamble on 1. Who's the loudest exhaust is and 2. Who can guess the closest decibel of the loudest exhaust lol 

I’m up for that, that would be brilliant :-) put it this way I park underground, and my record is 3 car alarms set off in one go  :-)))