Gregson Custom Exhausts

tspar

20 minutes ago, nissanjuke said:

I would check out what you can get for your money at £370.00 as I got two separate back pipes with boxes made out of stainless steel handmade and fitted for £300.00:thumbs:

you can see them in my build thread the "yellow project"

cheers:teeth:

Thanks "Juke". Any vids of the sound? 

4 hours ago, nissanjuke said:

sorry, I don't, but it has a nice throaty purr  and sounds sweet to me:yahoo:

Throaty purr is what I am after. Tried to search for that thread but no luck mate. Do you have a link at all please?

2 hours ago, nissanjuke said:

JUST GOT exhaust made by my local man Simon in EAST KILBRIDE,  SORRY NO VIDEOES SEE MY BUILD THREAD "YELLOW PROJECT".

LOOK FOR A LOCAL GUY:thumbs:

Found the thread at last mate. Looks lovely. Such a lot of effort and looks great for it. I am def going to nick the ZED badge front and back idea from you :thumbs:

1 minute ago, nissanjuke said:

that's what the forums all about, getting ideas and making your z special:yahoo:

Found these on flee bay. Would this be around the price you got yours for?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/131545953932?chn=ps&adgroupid=47842945425&rlsatarget=pla-380312383571&abcId=1129946&adtype=pla&merchantid=115069830&poi=&googleloc=9041094&device=c&campaignid=974959912&crdt=0

1 minute ago, nissanjuke said:

A hair dryer will take longer, so that's why I invested in a cheap heat gun from BQ, it is also good for taking out light scratches and scuffs from your plastic interior.:teeth:

Hmmm.. Had not thought of that angle. Will definitely get one now :thumbs:

5 minutes ago, nissanjuke said:

A hair dryer will take longer, so that's why I invested in a cheap heat gun from BQ, it is also good for taking out light scratches and scuffs from your plastic interior.:teeth:

What wattage did you get. I am assuming one of the lower wattage ones as don't want to hurt the paintwork ?