Nismo carbon pillars....fitted

S1 HNK

i know they are nothing new but here's a pic of them now fitted onto the car...and a few of the whole car. im a pleased with the look, not cheap when you consider what they are but add a nice touch and another nismo badge always goes down well!! :teeth:

still waiting for my nismo skirts and veilside v1 front lip to arrive from adam :yahoo:

Cars looks nice Si (assuming this is your name?) :thumbs:

CF pillars look good, how much did the Nismo variants cost you if you don't mind me asking?

£78 shipped from japan :blush: the only reason i paid extra for the nismo ones was because id heard a few problems of some fading and yellowing so i just thought id go for these.

Cars looks nice Si (assuming this is your name?) :thumbs:

CF pillars look good, how much did the Nismo variants cost you if you don't mind me asking?

£78 shipped from japan :blush: the only reason i paid extra for the nismo ones was because id heard a few problems of some fading and yellowing so i just thought id go for these.

same as me

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers for that.

They are expensive. Not sure if they are worth the extra to be honest. I'm sure people with replicas would tell us though. I guess it depends on the quality of the replicas though!

Cheers for that.

They are expensive. Not sure if they are worth the extra to be honest. I'm sure people with replicas would tell us though. I guess it depends on the quality of the replicas though!

I bought some "replica's" about 2 years ago from an American seller on Ebay still look good.. :thumbs: and only cost £28 inc p&p ;)

armrest001.jpg