Black 07 southamton/ 370 winchester

LukeA

Black 07 in McDonald's drive through in Totton. Nice little rev and flash to each other. Was around 22:40 tonight. 

Also saw a blue 370 in Harestock Winchester. Private plate ending SRA, think I've seen it before on here 

Edited by LukeA
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Not sure how I missed this and probably one of the first times I have been spotted :lol:

Yeah that would be me, was it parked up on the drive? How ome you were floating around my neck of the woods?

• Like 1

On 31/01/2018 at 20:41, Humpy said:

Not sure how I missed this and probably one of the first times I have been spotted :lol:

Yeah that would be me, was it parked up on the drive? How ome you were floating around my neck of the woods?

My girlfriend lives on the same road down by the park as where i saw yours (guessing your house?). Yeah it was on the drive, you’ll probably hear mine a few times a week around 9pm ish when I see her :)

I saw your car parked out on the main road near the esso garage, lovely car you have for sure!  

Lucky you spotted me just been out for a blast, poor car rarely gets used lol 

Anyway be floating around this weekend :)

Thanks, I was wondering if you lived there or visited as I rarely see it, maybe 5 times now 

there use to be a 350z with aftermarket exhaust and modded in 2016 I use to see a bit, same road was that yours? I use to have a dark red Rx8 

1 hour ago, LukeA said:

Thanks, I was wondering if you lived there or visited as I rarely see it, maybe 5 times now 

there use to be a 350z with aftermarket exhaust and modded in 2016 I use to see a bit, same road was that yours? I use to have a dark red Rx8 

Car is a garage queen lol

This one? 

1516660533081.jpg

2 hours ago, Humpy said:

Sadly got work vans for daily :(

Went and took the dog for a walk this morning to see if I could spot your zed :lo:

I work nearly all weekends so doubt you’ll see me around :/ I very rarely stay around your road for longer then an hour, more of a pick her up and go back to mine 

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Humpy said:

Up this way tonight by any chance - Just been putting a new bed together and got a little hot so opened the window and lo and behold a zed went by. Pretty sure it was you and do you have a K1 exhaust?

Aha yeah that was me. It’s a toyosport with decats, you’ll probably hear it when it goes past lol 

• Like 1